Sunday, June 8, 2014

Last Breath by Rachel Caine - Book Review



















Title: Last Breath 
Author: Rachel Caine 
Publication: November 1, 2011
Series: Morganville Vampires #11 
Format: Hardcover 
My Rating: ♥♥♥♥♥

Summary:

With her boss preoccupied researching the Founder Houses in Morganville, student Claire Danvers is left to her own devices when she learns that three vampires have vanished without a trace. She soon discovers that the last person seen with one of the missing vampires is someone new to town-a mysterious individual named Magnus. After an uneasy encounter with Morganville's latest resident, Claire is certain Magnus isn't merely human. But is he a vampire-or something else entirely?

My Review:

- Claire
I could not believe what happened to Claire. I have loved Claire's character from the beginning and I still do. She is just so fearless and amazing! 

- Shane
I absolutely love Shane. He made me cry through this book which made me love him even more than I did, which I didn't know was possible. My heart belongs to him. 

- Michael
I couldn't believe what Frank said to Michael. I also couldn't believe Michael admitted it to himself, I never knew he thought that way about Claire in the beginning. But I know he truly loves Eve and doesn't see Claire like that now and would never do anything with her that would hurt Shane.

 - Eve
Eve is still very hilarious. I love her character. What can I say? I absolutely love all the characters in this book. 

Overall, I loved this book and cannot was for the next book. This was a great installment to the series and I'm glad we got to see through everyone's point of view, including Amelie.

No comments:

Post a Comment