Sunday, June 8, 2014

Stacking The Shelves [1]


Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

 ✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿






 ✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

I have 9 books to share with you! 


1. Strange Angels by  Lilith Saintcrow
I picked this book out my TBR jar and received it from my ebook library. I am very interested in reading this book and I want to know how this book plays out. I have a very good feeling about this book. 

2. Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi 
I have been wanting to get this book for such a long time and I am extra excited to start it because I will be reading this book as a buddy read. I have loved the first two in this series and I am thrilled to see how it ends! I cannot wait to get this book into my hands in a few minutes after this post.

3. Deadly Little Secret by Laurie Stolarz 
This series looks absolutely amazing and a lot of my friends on goodreads have rated this book 4 and 5 stars. The cover attracts me, and the blurb makes me want to start the book already! 

4. Cinder by Marissa Meyer  
I have heard such amazing things by this book. It looks very intriguing. A retelling of Cinderella? Yes, please! I love fairytale retellings. I haven't read one in awhile and this book fits just what I need for a new fairytale retelling. Many people have recommended this book to me and I cannot wait to see how much I will enjoy this one. At least, I hope it enjoy it! 

5. Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson 
I received this book as another book in my ebook library. The cover looks really nice, and I guess that is all I have to say about that. I am just very interested in reading all these books. I have a readathon this week and I hope to finish at least 6 of these books by the end of this week. 

6. Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr
Yes! I am so very excited to read this book! I have been dying to read this for such a long time. It looks so good. The cover is gorgeous, and I absolutely love books about witches. 

7. Frozen by Melissa De La Cruz 
I am not really sure about this book. This was another book picked at random from my TBR jar and I honestly have no idea what it is about. The first 3 books in the Blue Blood series by Melissa I did not enjoy, I hope this turns around for my thoughts of her writing. I really do hope I end up liking this one though. 

8. Keeping The Moon by Sarah Dessen 
I love Sarah Dessen but the last book I read from her, I wasn't very fond of it. I know she is an amazing writer because a few other books that was written by her, I have loved so I am not underestimating this book just because of Dreamland. 

9. The Summoning by Kelly Armstrong 
I have had this book on my to be read shelf for such a long, it's about time I finally got it. I kept holding it off even though it was the very first books on the shelves of my public library, yet I never got it. Now I did and I am excited to read it. 

So those are my books! I know there was a handful but I really do think I can finish at LEAST 6 or 7 books. But I do have a good feeling I may be able to finish all these books by next Sunday. I will be at the library most of the week so I should get plenty of reading done there!    

6 comments:

  1. I just read Ignite Me. Such a disappointment! :/ I felt like throwing the book into the ocean or something like that! :O But! I know a lot of people loved the book and I really hope that you will as well :)
    New Bloglovin follower

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! I hope I end up liking it as well. Thanks! :)

      Delete
  2. I loved Deadly Little Secret and I never hear much talk of it. I hope you enjoy it as well as your other reads :)
    Jazmen@ This Girl Reads A lot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you liked it, I hope I like it as much as you did! :)

      Delete
  3. Great choices! Do read Cinder soon, the series is very addictive! I just recently reviewed Ignite Me and loved it. Warner is the best.
    The covers for the Deadly Little Secret series look so pretty, I’ve been meaning to read them for ages.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am planning on reading the Cinder after a few books. And I just finished Ignite Me and I loved it as well!! Warner is amazing. And don't they? They are really pretty, when you do tell me what you thought of it. :)

      Delete