Saturday, November 8, 2014

Swoon Worthy Saturday [2]


Hosted by Stay Bookish.
Saturday is a day for swooning. Swoon Worthy Saturday is a weekly meme where we present a fictional boy who has swept us off our feet, given us butterflies, made our heart do acrobatics and driven us absolutely crazy!

This week's Swoon Worthy Saturday is dedicated to Daemon from the series Lux by Jennifer L. Armentrout.

I love Daemon, he is such an amazing guy and hilarious. I want more from him, I love whenever he speaks it is either funny, snarky, stupid or romantic and you can't help but love him.

“Remind me," he paused, drawing in a stuttered gasp, "to never piss you off again. Christ, are you secretly a ninja?”-Daemon Black *Obsidian: Book #1* 

“Daemon: I checked out your blog. Katy: Stalking me again, I see. Do I need to get a restraining order? Daemon: In your dreams, Kitten. Oh wait, I'm already starring in those, aren't I? Katy: Nightmares, Daemon. Nightmares.” -Daemon Black and Katy Swartz  *Obsidian: Book #1* 

“What?" he demanded. 
"Did you just...clean a dish?" Dee backed away slowly, blinking. She glanced at Daemon. "The world is going to end. And I’m still a vir—"  
"No!" both the brothers yelled in unison.  
Daemon looked like he was actually going to vomit. "Jesus, don’t ever finish that statement. Actually, don’t ever change that. Thank you."  
Her mouth dropped open."You expect me to never have—"  
"This isn’t a conversation I want to start my morning with." Dawson grabbed his book bag off the kitchen table. "I’m so leaving for school before this gets more detailed." -Daemon, Dawson, and Dee Black *Shadows: Book #0.5* 



2 comments:

  1. This is such a cool meme! I'm already doing 3 otherwise I would do this as well, I also love Daemon <3 I desperately need to re-read the series

    http://enchantedbyya.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/dnf-review-elixir-by-ted-galdi.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoy doing them :) And yes! Isn't he amazing?! Have you read Opposition? I am the next on hold in my library for the third book but I am going to buy Opposition next weekend!

      Delete