Saturday, July 18, 2015

The Vincent Boys by Abbi Glines - Book Review




















Title: The Vincent Boys 
Author: Abbi Glines 
Publication: October 12, 2011
Series: The Vincent Boys #1 
Format: Hardcover 
My Rating: ♥♥♥♥♥

Summary:

Ashton is getting tired of being good, of impressing her parents and playing ideal girlfriend to Sawyer Vincent. Sawyer is perfect, a regular Prince Charming, but when he leaves town for the summer, it’s his cousin Beau who catches Ashton’s eye. Beau is the sexiest guy she’s ever seen, and even though he’s dangerous, Ashton is drawn to him.

Beau loves his cousin like a brother, so the last thing he wants to do is make a move on Sawyer’s girl. Ashton is off-limits, absolutely. That’s why he does his best to keep his distance, even though he’s been in love with her forever. When Ashton wants to rekindle their childhood friendship in Sawyer’s absence, Beau knows he should say no.

Ashton and Beau don’t want to hurt Sawyer. But the more they try to stay away from each other, the more intense their urges become. It’s getting way too hard to resist...

My Review:

“The heart wants who the heart wants. We can't help that.”   

I loved this book! I have waited for so long to read this book and honestly it was worth the wait. I really loved this one. This was just the book for a summer romance. This was a unique story and it was fantastic. Since I never do this, I wan't to use some gifs...

Beau      



























When Sawyer came back  













The Ending    











Okay, now that the pictures have spoken for themselves, let's get onto the characters.

- Ashton
I really liked Ashton's character. The real her, not the fake one she had put on for everyone else. I love seeing her being herself with Beau, she's just incredible. She felt so much guilt though, I mean I understand why she did but damn girl. Although she was a great character I hated how long it took her to stand up for herself with the stupid kids at the school. But she is an awesome character overall.
- Beau
I love Beau. He is so amazing and ah! I want a Beau. I hated the way everyone judged him without even getting to know him. He is just simply perfect. There are way too many great qualities about Beau I am trying to find a bad one. It is nearly impossible. But I did find one, his cold shoulder. I hate when he shut Ashton out, he was just so confusing! If there weren't point of views from Beau's side, I would have never known how he was really thinking and would have had so many different mixed signals. But he is honestly quite perfect, I loved his character.

- Sawyer
Eh, can't say I loved him. I tolerated him. It wasn't until the last few pages before I finally started to like him. I wanted to reach in the book and punch him so many times. He finally gained my acceptance in the last few pages. I do want to read the next book and see how things work out for him and Ashton's cousin.

Overall, I loved this book so much. I would reread this book numerous times just to be able to read Ashton's and Beau's romance all over again. It was just so cute and perfect. I feel like I've said that word a lot of times but this book was perfect, best way for me to describe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment